- 226 grams Paneer blocks are usually 200-230grams
- 1 Pepper chopped finely
- 1 large Tomato chopped finely
- 1 tbsp Dark soy sauce
- 1 clove Garlic crushed or grated
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Chinese five spice
- 3 drops Sesame oil
- 1 tsp Ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp Ground pepper
- Chilli flakes to taste or 1/3 tsp Mr Naga sauce if you like more heat!
- Chop paneer into cubes, fry in a little olive oil and stir occasionally to make sure all sides are crispy.
- Remove the paneer, in the same pan add the rest of the ingredients and cook on medium heat for 15 minutes or till the tomatoes and peppers are soft. You may need to add a little water. Start with 1/4 cup and add more depending on how thick you would like the sauce.
- Add the paneer to the sauce, stir and cook on low heat for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve with warm pitta bread and salad.