In reference to dietetic appointments with Shehnaz Bashir, this policy outlines how your personal data is used, stored and protected, in line with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Shehnaz Bashir is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected at all times.
Use of Personal Data:
- As outlined above, by providing Shehnaz Bashir with your personal data, you allow Shehnaz to use that information for the purposes of dealing with enquiries in accordance with data protection, privacy and cookies policy.
- For enquiries made, contact details will be stored for one year, or until clients ask to remove them. This is usually name and email address.
- Any personal information obtained during telephone calls will be destroyed after the call unless there is a valid reason to retain this.
- By agreeing for Shehnaz to provide dietetic consultations with you, your data will be stored for eight years in accordance with HCPC standards for Record Keeping.
- General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) will be used to hold your personal data by Shehnaz Bashir.
- Any communication via social media will be handled carefully and sensitively, messages will be deleted within one year of last contact or if the individual requests this to be deleted.
- If you wish to have any of your data removed, please contact Shehnaz Bashir at Shehnaz@gutsynutrition.co.uk
Storage of Information:
- All software’s used are GDPR compliant and information is handled confidentially. 10to8 booking software does not store payment details. Halaxy practice management software is used for record keeping, this is a GDPR compliant encrypted software. Email is hosted by Iconix. HCPC record keeping guidelines are adhered to at all times.
Data collected during consultations:
- We collect personal identification data including name, email address, phone number and if required, home address.
- During an appointment, you directly provide information for the purposes of the consultations. This includes registered General Practitioner details, past medical history and current medications and any other relevant information.
How will we use your data?
- We collect this data in order to manage your journey of care and advise you accordingly.
- Maintain communication with yourself and other relevant healthcare practitioners (with your consent).
Controlling your personal information
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us on: 07584042344
Or write to us at: Gutsy Nutrition & Dietetics, 13 Reform Street, Tayport, Fife, DD6 9HX.
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Gutsy Nutrition & Dietetics has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: The Information Commissioner’s Office – Scotland, Queen Elizabeth House, Sibbald Walk, Edinburgh, EH8 8FT